to Select an Agent
Reasons to buy a home
to Find a Home
"Things To Watch"
when viewing a home
Types of Loans You Should Know
is a Sales Contract
Ways to Ascertain a Down Payment
Lenders Approve Loan Applicants
of Closing Costs
Buyers' Resource Section:
How to Select a Real Estate Agent
All Agents are not created equal. A
well thought out decision here could save you thousands of dollars
or more at the closing of your next home. When you compare performance
indicators between Agents, make sure that their markets are similar.
Higher priced areas typically have less activity than lower priced
areas for example.
Do not select a Agent on her/his commission alone.
You get what you pay for when represented by another.
On the other hand use this list of 10 things to differentiate the
bigger fish from the guppies.
- How many years in the Business?
- Number of Clients Relocated Annually?
- Can you aid me in Moving?
- Can you help me with School, Sports, etc for my family?
- Are you a military relocation specialist?
- List of Satisfied Clients?
- Geographic Specialization?
- Any Testimonial Letters?
- Any Recommendations?